1.5 Days, 12 hour contact time with SGT Ken. Weichert, 14 – 15 June 2015
- Early Bird: $420 (by 31st April 2015)
- Usual: $480 (From 1st May)
Limited to 40 slots ONLY! First come, first serve. Don’t miss it!
Boot Camp Instructor Course and Mentoring Program with SGT Ken®
SGT Ken. Weichert
Sgt. Ken Weichert: Six-time Soldier of the Year, Tactical Director and Founder of the Strategic Army Training Program. Some of Sergeant Weichert′s most recent awards are a Letter of Commendation from Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, the Military Cross from the California State National Guard Commander, and the Life Saving Medal from the California Highway Patrol.
Boot Camp fitness instructors lead the fight against obesity, challenging Soldiers and civilians to become their absolute best through the use of highly effective and exciting tactical fitness training. The results are body fat loss, improved strength and stamina, increased confidence and higher spirits. Developed by United States Army Master Fitness and Master Resilience Trainer and Operation Iraqi Freedom veteran Ken Weichert (a.k.a. “SGT Ken”), this course utilizes highly effective physical training techniques practiced by elite military forces. Participants will be immersed in proper form and safety, planning and executing functional fitness programs for outdoor and indoor environments, cadence calls, circuit fitness training, military-style obstacle courses and fitness tests, fitness games, partner-assisted exercises, individual tracking techniques and diet and nutrition.
Section: One (4 hours)
- Learn to teach Static Action Sports with hands on learning and practical application.
- Understand presentation techniques.
- Keep your participants safe with effective vocal queuing techniques.
- Add authenticity to your presentations with Cadence calling and shout-backs.
- Learn how the military teaches marching and running as a squad.
- Save your voice by learning theater vocal exercises.
- Reinforce your teaching technique with part two of Static Action Sports.
Section: Two (4 hours)
- Track your participants with SGT Ken’s Height and Weight Table Analysis and Body Fat Testing Procedures.
- Find out how your training has worked for your participants by using the US Army Physical Fitness Test (APFT).
- Learn how to apply physical testing and easy tracking techniques to recognize growth and areas for improvement.
- Learn how to develop a strong brand to help grow your program.
- Teaching effectively means always paying attention to the details. Learn to refine each exercise with proper form, posture and safety.
- Create variety in your workouts by learning partner-assisted exercises.
- Learn to teach SGT Ken’s most requested workout – Military Circuit Training.
Section: Three (4 hours)
- Take your participants to the next level with Nutrition Basics and SGT Ken’s Savory Survival Guide.
- Keep your business safe by implementing physical fitness self-assessments (PAR-Q form).
- Learn how to put it all together with SGT Ken’s lesson plan development mentoring session.
- Find out what you’ve learned with performance evaluations.
- Review all of the course materials to reinforce learning.
- Graduate from SGT Ken’s course. You’ve earned it! Congratulations!
- Instructor training and testing
- Instructor manual
- Reference library on a DVD (additional fee)
- Contact hours: 12.0.
- Certificate received: Yes
- CPR/AED required: Recommended
- CEC/CEU provider: Yes (ACE, NASM)