Low Carb? Paleo? Vegan? Low Fat? Macrobiotic?
This workshop instructs professional on how to properly consult clients on macronutrient function and recommendations, the role of fuel as energy on improving eating behaviors and choices; and on dispensing nutritional education to clients, while staying within scope of practice.
Who will benefit?
Fitness enthusiast, gym instructor, fitness instructor, personal trainer, group fitness instructors, physical education teachers and general public.
– Describe energy and its relationship to food
– Explain macronutrient role and function within the body
– Discuss qualitative methods to assess energy intake and expenditure
– Effectively discover client dietary habits
– Provide nutritional education for healthier eating
– Review sports supplements for weight gain and weight loss
– Exploring popular diets – advantages and disadvantages
Sunday December 11th, 9am to 6pm
WhatsApp at +65 9616 6118