The decision to become professionally certified is an important step in being recognized as a competent practitioner in your discipline. Working as a Personal Trainer is one of the most rewarding career choices for today’s fitness professional and we we want to make sure you reach your full potential.
The American Council on Exercise’s acclaimed Personal Trainer Certification is designed for trainers providing any form of 1-on-1 or small-group fitness instruction and is a leading industry recognised certification.
If you feel like you are a fast learner and prefer to learn the practical aspect on the job then this could be the course for you (you are also welcome to take the 6-day ProGrade if you are not already a fitness professional).
Here at FIT Singapore we provide the highest standard of training to help kickstart your career as a leading exercise professional.
- Receive comprehensive training and essential science knowledge from our leading course educator Jerrican Tan
- Gain an internationally recognised industry certification
- We produce confident and incredibly skilled Personal Trainers
- If you are new to the profession we highly recommend you enrol on our full Personal Trainer Development Program inclusive of ACE Exam Preparation
- Next dates are 14th, 15th & 16th June & 21th, 22th & 23th June 2019 from 9am to 5pm
- Early Bird Price $1845 (before 19th May) Regular Price $2000
What’s the Prograde Certification Course about?
This course prepares you for international standard Personal Trainer Certification from ACE (American Council on Exercise). It provides you with a solid fundamental understanding and knowledge in fitness and exercise based on scientifically proven and international standard guidelines from the best of ACE. This course is highly recommended for anyone with experience in fitness instructing wanting to go to greater heights within this rapidly growing industry. You’ll never regret it!
You will be able to design, implement, monitor and evaluate safe and effective exercise programs for healthy adults. This will provide a systematic approach to personal trainers with unique entry points allowing you to take a client from being sedentary all the way to training for athletic performance as well as being prepared for the international certification exam with our tried and proven exam review method!
How it benefits me?
- Expedite your competencies of becoming a world-class personal trainer and fitness professional
- Discover latest exercise programmes & techniques for function, health to fitness and performance
- Builds solid foundation in nutrition and exercise science, giving you huge room to advance in the industry
- Learn from the best fitness educators in the country with strong academic background, work experience and teaching experience
Who will benefit?
- Current Advanced Exercisers (whom have led themselves through a structured exercise program) or Current Fitness Instructors/ Personal Trainers wanting to be an Internationally Certified Personal Trainer
What does it include?
FIT Certified Personal Trainer
- Introduction to Personal Training, Code of Ethics, Introduction to Program Design
- Behavior Change & Communication Skills
- Nutrition & Weight Management
- Anatomy & Movement
- Physiological Assessment
- Functional Assessment, Training & Programming
- Essential Anatomy, Physiology and Biomechanics
- Resistance Training – Assessments, Training & Programming
- Personal Trainer Essential Skills
- Cardiorespiratory Training– Science, Assessments, Training & Programming
- Special Populations & Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Comprehensive Exam Paper Review
- Exam Fee Included
Sign Up Now?
We ensure are offering the highest standards to our students above any other education provider and producing confident and incredibly skilled Personal Trainers. Don’t miss the chance to kick start your career today.
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer Exam Preparation Course (9am to 5pm)
- Course Manuals
- ACE Exam Fee
- Learn from our Lead Educator
- Access to our Private Facebook Group for FiT Singapore Personal Trainers