Why undertake this program
The art of coaching requires a method and system of communication based on proven principles. You will gain a great understanding in applying key concepts such as:
- Methods and stages of listening
- Formulating intelligent and relevant questions
- how to build rapport and trust
- leadership skills
Only after establishing the backbone of the art of coaching can we truly appreciate the science of it. That is where the magic of this program lies. We will cover key theories in a meaningful and practical way so that you can integrate what you learn right away to great effect.
After this program, you will walk away with skills not just for your coaching practice but also for life.
Take the leap now to greater levels of communication and leadership
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- This course is designed to give you an edge over all other fitness professionals by focusing on true coaching mastery and how to coach with purpose. You will learn skills that will equip you to become a more influential and effective coach.
- If you are just starting in the industry this course will provide a great platform for you to flourish by equipping you with techniques that will build the confidence you need to flourish as a coach.
- If you are an experienced coach this course will enhance your knowledge by adding new strategies to enhance your coaching ability as well as influencing and gaining new clients.
- Coaching is culture. Create an environment where clients can flourish, be empowered and remain active for longer
We focus so much time in gaining technical knowledge but so little time in learning how to share this knowledge to others. It is time to take your coaching to an influential and effective new level.
- This course was designed to give you an edge over all other fitness professionals by focusing on a set of invisible skills that will equip you in become a more effective coach.
- Learn from international educator Filipe Pereira
- Due to the current circumstances, we have decided to take the course online, including 8 x live 2 hours sessions with Filipe himself!Week 1: Tuesday 14 July and Thursday 16 July, 8pm – 10pm (Singapore time)Week 2: Tuesday 21 July and Thursday 23 July, 8pm – 10pm (Singapore time)Week 3: Tuesday 28 July and Thursday 30 July, 8pm – 10pm (Singapore time)
- You will receive all LIVE session recordings post completion of the course.
- You will receive a course manual and twelve (12) templates to be used during the course and into your practice on various topics such as Personality profiling, coaching strategies, performance language design etc .
- Exclusive access to Filipe in between live sessions should you have any questions
- EXCLUSIVE BONUS
Ongoing continuous reading material relevant to the course sent by email every month
Access to two (2), one and a half (1.5) hour webinar on Adaptability skills and Growth Mindset including worksheets to be used during and post webinar as well as your own practices.
- NEW Special PRICE available during this period
Originally $575 Early Bird (before 14/06/20) Regular $650 (*Group discount available for 5+)
#SGUNITED PROMO (available on “offline” payment options ONLY, NO CREDIT CARD PAYMENT)
$176 Discount on the Early Bird Special of $575: NOW ONLY $399!!!
Spots are very limited!
- 1.1 ACE CEC’s
‘Your coaching WHY! – Theory and science behind coaching’
Tuesday 14 July (2 Hours)
We will cover the theory and science behind communication and how that relates to motivation in relation to autonomy; purpose and mastery. Understand what values are as to create higher levels of rapport, trust and a clear vision within their own fitness career.
‘Personalizing coaching – Styles and preferences’
Thursday 16th July and Tuesday 21st July (4 Hours)
Coach with purpose is designed to make you a better communicator to your clients. We all have preferred learning styles and by tapping into the power of personality typing we can customise and personalise the way we coach for all our clients. After all each client is unique and a unique approach is required
‘Language of coaching – Powerful ways to communicate’
Thursday 23rd July and Tuesday the 28th July (4 Hours)
This is where we explore technical elements of coaching .Here we delve deep into how best to communicate to clients or our group during a session to maximise their progress and results.We take what we have learned in modules 1 and 2 and in particular how to incorporate personality typing into sessions to create the ultimate client (and coach) flow experience.
‘Facilitating Feedback’ and whats next?
Thursday 30th July (2 Hours)
Ways to facilitate feedback before, during and after a session As the powerful saying goes ‘Feedback is the breakfast of champions. This additional pillar of coaching is based on the ‘feedback loop consisting of: We cover the methodology and science behind crafting feedback to enhance the motivation from coach to client or group.
Filipe Pereira, PTA Global CPT, NASM CPT, ACE CPT, ASCA CSCS, has worked in the fitness industry for over 15 years in Canada, Ireland, UK and Asia. He started his career in 2003 in London managing group class studios and rebranding from Holmes place to Virgin Active, worked in senior management roles in Fitness First Asia, as well as boutique club Gravity. He is currently a Senior Master Trainer and program developer with Functional Training Institute @ftiglobal and the founder of Fortitude FPI in Portugal.