If you plan to use Kettlebells in your Training Sessions then this Fundamentals of Kettlebells Course is a MUST. It will ensure you deliver the exercises Safely and with Expertise. You will Stand OUT from other trainers as you will deliver a HUGE range of exercises with perfect technique and your programs will BLOW their MIND. We offer this Accredited Kettlebell Courses from Functional Training Institute (Australia) here at Fit SIngapore – Get Certified Today!
- Learn from Kettlebells Sport Champion and experienced educator Dexter Tay
- Progress your career and help your clients see more fat loss, strength, balance, and power.
- Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th October 2020 from 9am to 5pm
- 0.8 ACE CEC’s per module (1.6 ACE CEC’s for Level 1 & 2)
- $675 Early Bird (before 01/09/2020) and $750 Regular
- NEW: The Functional Training Institute also offers a 100% online option for $335. NOTE: NO ACE CEC’s currently for the online version
Here is why you need this course:
- Kettlebells are the MOST POPULAR training tool on the market! Impress your clients by knowing all the BEST Exercises!
- Help your clients see more fat loss, strength, balance, and power. Kettle bells produce HUGE results. Most importantly this leads to referrals!
- Stand out from the thousands of Personal Trainers in Singapore. WOW your clients and have steady income!
- Learn how to get your Hourly Rate up by running small groups and semi-private training sessions
What to expect?
In Level 1 you will learn 15 Fundamental Kettlebell Exercises including the Swing, Clean, Press, Snatch, Turkish Get-up and Windmill. We will teach you many great progressions and regressions of the key lifts so you have exercises for all fitness levels. You will learn how to create GREAT Kettle bell programs.Most importantly, we teach you how break down every movement so you become a better teacher. You will know how to instruct a Kettlebell Swing, Turkish Get-up and Snatch with ease.
In Level 2 this Advanced Kettlebells Course is an extension to Level 1 where we build on the foundations. It will explode your array of exercises and will establish you as a Kettlebell Expert. The Exercises are challenging, fun and will add a ‘Wow’ factor to your training sessions.
The course includes the Following:
Kettlebell Variations of Kettlebell Level 1 Movements
Kettlebell Clean and Jerk – The most Technical of Kettlebell Exercises
Alternate Holds and Presses
Double Kettlebell Exercises
Exercises that will annihilate your Core
Kettlebell Programs that will add Tremendous value to your Business
What’s this course about?
This course is designed to teach fitness professionals and training enthusiasts the fundamentals concepts behind kettlebell training. There is particular emphasis on safety and the technical principles behind kettlebell lifting as this is fundamentally what goes wrong most of the time.
Who will benefit?
Fitness enthusiast, gym instructor, fitness instructor, personal trainer, group fitness instructors, physical education teachers and general public.
15 fundamental kettlebell exercises and variations in level 1 and plenty more in level 2
2 full days of practical and theory based training
Basic anatomy and breathing techniques as applied to kettlebell training
Learning the safety principles behind kettlebell lifting
Specific programming principles for beginners to advanced
History and background information to kettlebells
How to make kettlebell training safe and enjoyable
How to instruct clients via a step by step approach
FTI Fundamentals of Kettlebell Level 1 & 2 manual
Dexter was the winner for the ‘Snatch’ event at the Asian Kettlebell Championship in 2013. He has trained with the best coaches in the world – Steve Cotter, Sergei Merkulin, Sergey Rudnev, Igor Morozov & Valery Fedorenko. He is a certified kettlebell coach with the World Kettlebell Club (WKC), International Kettlebell Sports & Fitness Association (IKSFA) and Russian Girevoy Sport Institute (RGSI); he is also the Regional Lead (Asia Pac) for RGSI, responsible for training and development.