Imagine a program that will transform you. A program that will redefine and clarify what it means to be not only a skilled trainer, but a business leader. A program that will give you years of knowledge and experience.
Many FTI Graduates have already shown dedication in becoming one of the most skilled trainers through the Master Functional Trainer Program. Now it’s time to take your unique and powerful skill set, and mobilise it. Stop thinking like a trainer. Start thinking like a business leader.
Download the full course prospectus here
- Learn business strategies to accelerate your fitness career, marketing and social media to optimise lead generation and become a champion who stands out in the industry
- Learn from FTI Co-Founder’s Daniel Henderson & Tarek Chouja
- November Course postponed, new dates TBC soon
- Early Bird $675 (before 26th October), Regular Price $750
WHAT IS THE GAME CHANGER PROGRAM?
This program is designed to empower you both professionally and personally. Your road to success is only limited by your imagination.
In this program you will accelerate your success:
- Be the go-to coach with access to the most innovative and cutting edge functional training practices.
- Learn practical and applicable strategies to help you build a thriving business.
- Become the unique champion who stands apart as a true leader.
The Program is divided into the Game Changer Essentials Program and the Game Changer Elite Program. Both provide access to a series of workshops that will provide a wealth of knowledge from a range of exciting speakers. The Game Changer Elite Program gives you a series of additional benefits to help you reach your goals.
GAME CHANGER WORKSHOPS
Culture and Foundations
Through this two-day workshop, you will learn how to implement and develop the values and vision that sit behind every successful business.
In this two-day session, you will build the necessary skills to market your training business. This workshop covers social media, lead generation, advertising and branding, and how you can leverage these techniques.
Building Business Layers
During this two-day program, you will learn the business strategy behind successful businesses, including revenue streams, client retention and business funnels.
What You Will Learn Day 1
- Why you need to Build the ‘Next Generation Fitness Business’
- Who we are
- The 4 Futures Activity
- The Next Generation Fitness Business Model
- The Business Scorecard
Uncovering your Why
- Crafting your Vision, Mission and Values
Building an Attraction Model
- The Marketing Triangle
- 4 Forces
- The Influence Model
- The Marketing Plan
- Building your Low Barrier to Entry Offer
- Creating your Landing Page
- Facebook Advertising Essentials
- Organic Facebook Strategies
- How to Create the 3rd Space
- Retention Strategies
- Why Content Marketing is Important
- Choosing the Appropriate Medium
- Creating Consistently Inspiring Content
What You Will Learn Day 2
Building Business Layers
- One on One
- Online Training
- Semi-Private Training
- Why the Bootcamp is Dead
- How to Build a Successful Team Training Model
- Why Nutrition Coaching is way of the Future
- The Essentials Ingredients of Great Nutrition Coaching
- How to Sell with Authenticity
- Dealing with Objections
- The Essential Systems every Training Business Needs
- How to Build a Successful Team
- Productivity Systems – How to get more done in less time
KPI’s & Financials:
- The Crucial KPI’s you must be Measuring
- The Big 3 Financial Reports and what they mean to you
Educator- Tarek Chouja
Tarek is the Co-Founder and Co-Director of Functional Training Institute. In his own words: “After 10 years of training with Kettlebells, powerbags and battling ropes and after extensive research and training development, Dan and I developed Fundamentals of Kettlebell Training level 1. This fused my passion for fitness with a new found specialty in functional training.
Tarek is also an international presenter having presented numerous times at the biggest convention in Australia ‘Filex’ and also IFEX in Indonesia. In addition Tarek has presented courses to thousands of trainers throughout Australia and Asia.
I have been blessed to have had extensive training in Australia and internationally with kettlebell legends Vasily Ginko and Sergey Rudenev; MMA conditioning expert Joey Alvarado; Battling Ropes founder John Brookfield, Training for Warriors founder Martin Rooney and Rehab expert Ulrik Larson
I have co written and produced Kettlebells level 1 and 2; Fundamentals of MMA Conditioning level 1; assisted in our Kettlebells and Powerbags for Rehab Training and more recently co-produced our CrankIt Fitness Suspension Training/Kettlebells course
I am also wiritng a comprehensive book on functional training concepts alongside my co-founder Dan Henderson which will be released 2016
It is this knowledge and practicality that underpins FTI and I firmly believe that we practice what we preach and it all begins by practicing the most effective training methods the right way”!
In addition, Tarek operates and owns Primal NRG Fitness which is a functional fitness facility specialising in functional training classes based around AIK concepts
Dan is the co-founder of the ‘Functional Training’ and is a dynamic presenter who delivers courses to fitness professionals worldwide. He founded one of Sydney’s leading personal training studios ‘Coastal Bodies’. He coaches many business owners the ’Next Generation Fitness Business’ system so they can have more freedom, impact and income. He is also a contributor to several magazines and has presented at major Fitness Conferences around the world.