The Certified Group Fitness Instructor course utilizes international approach to make you a world-class group exercise instructor.
- LEARN the science behind the exercise movements
- LEARN about the types and genre of group exercise you can specialize in
- LEARN how to teach a class – from start to end
- LEARN about music, how to listen to it, move with it, and instruct with it
- LEARN how to make your class easier, or harder according to your participants skills
- LEARN qualities that make an awesome professional group fitness instructor, and how to maintain that by avoiding injury and burnout.
- Learn the science behind exercise movements, queuing and movement to music
- Excel in the group fitness industry
- Learn from Singapores leading fitness instructor Zhywee
- 1.7 ACE CEC’s
- Next intake is 16th & 17th March from 9am to 6pm & Practical & Theory Exam on 18th March 2018 from 9am to 1pm
- Early Bird Price $675 (before 9th March) Regular Price $750
Design and teach safe and effective cardio, strength and flexibility group classes for apparently healthy individuals
Demonstrate an understanding of human movement and how it is properly trained in a group setting
Demonstrate an understanding of pre-choreographed, pre-formatted and freestyle group training
Teach group classes to music
Properly use a combination of visual, verbal and kinesthetic cueing in class
Progress and regress exercises for all levels in a given class
Perform appropriate risk/benefit assessments
Demonstrate the intrinsic and extrinsic qualities of a successful group instructor
Explain the key elements to career development for group instructors
Discuss instructor self-care and burnout prevention techniques
What’s this course about?
This 2.5 day course will give you everything you need to excel in group fitness from science behind exercise movements, how to start and end a class, how to listen, move and instruct with or without music and how to become a professional group fitness instructor!
– Exercise experience
– Valid Cardiorespiratory Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
ACE 1.7 CECs (awarded to those who pass the GFIT theory exam and the Audition)
GFIT theory exam: Multiple choice questions (80% passing score) and The Audition which is a practical assessment (which you need to pass).
Who will benefit?
This course has been designed for anyone who wishes to lead safe and effective group fitness experiences for the apparently health adult including existing group fitness instructors, one on one trainers or fitness enthusiasts.
Please contact us for upcoming course dates email@example.com
Who will be teaching?
Siti Zhywee, ACE FISAF Certified Personal Trainer, SSC Certified Fitness Instructor, SSC Certified Group Exercise Instructor, Piloxing Elite Star (Asia) and Master Trainer (Singapore).
Zhywee has been actively involved in the fitness industry with more than 10 years extensive experience. She has presented in fitness conventions in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Australia. She is the Chief Fitness Instructor for numerous seasons of weight management program “Lose To Win” by Health Promotion Board.