Is it possible to build muscle, gain size whilst getting leaner all at the same time? What’s the best way to train and eat to maximize muscle growth? What if I’m not looking to get bigger, just much stronger? These are all questions that are frequently asked, yet never answered fully or satisfactorily.
Often it takes one to hit a training plateau or unfortunately get injured before they really start to seek the serious answers. If you like many others want to identify the factors that go into planning a specific hypertrophy protocol, individualize it and see optimal results, then this course will provide the information for just that.
- Join international presenter and Founder of Australian Strength Performance, Benjamin Siong for his 2-day course. Get a deeper insight into his proven research and strategies to optimise training for yourself and your clients.
- Next Intake: TBA 2020
- Super Early Bird $799 first 5 participants, Early Bird $849 (before TBA), Regular Price $900
This 2-day intensive on the essentials of Hypertrophy combines the latest in scientific research and the effective practical application and covers a range of topics including:
- The types of hypertrophy and the physiology behind the processes.
- Hypertrophy versus ‘functional’ training – are they independent of each other?
- The practical applications of the types of hypertrophy.
- Mindset and hypertrophy: how visualization and cueing can increase neuromuscularcontraction.
- Training variables to include for designing hypertrophy specific programs.
- Hypertrophy specific nutrition and nutrient timing.
- Supplementation and the fallacies that surround it.
- The immediate application of theories through training practicals.
Each day will be split into 2 theory sessions and 2 practical training sessions where participants will be trained through an array of different hypertrophy style programs, allowing them to apply the theory they have learnt to their own/clients training protocols.
Who is this course designed for?
- Fitness professionals, such as athletes, coaches and trainers
- Bodybuilders, physique and bikini competitors
- Fitness enthusiasts who want to learn more and take their fat loss knowledge and trainingspecificity to the next level
- No pre-requisites
CERTIFICATIONS AND POINTS:
- REPS UAE certified – 16 CDP
- REPS New Zealand certified – 10 CDP
- AFAA – 11 CEUs
- NASM – 1.4 CEUs
- PTA Global – 14 CECs
- ASP Certificate of completion
WHO WILL BE TEACHING?
Benjamin Siong, Ben is the Founder of Australian Strength Performance, Australia’s premiere training and education company focused on 4 main areas: athletic performance, physique transformations, sports psychology and optimal nutrition. Having graduated with an honours degree in psychology, Ben is also a level 5 Poliquin Strength Coach, ISSN Sports Nutrition Specialist and a highly sought after international fitness presenter. His expertise lies in combining specific training protocols with optimal nutrition and supplementation – all individualized and specifically tailored to help the athlete accelerate their progress and achieve their goals. He has worked with top international athletes in a variety of different sports, as well as with champion bodybuilders, fitness models and pageant queens, including Miss Australia 2011 and Miss Malaysia 2012.