MOBILITY IS THE PRIMARY PILLAR FOR EFFECTIVE FUNCTIONAL TRAINING – ONLINE and SELF-PACED
- With a correctly designed Mobility program, you will decrease the likelihood of injuries occurring among your clients and also help them move far more efficiently, allowing them to get the most out of your exercises.
- Our Functional Mobility Course teaches you strategies to help restore function and movement.
- We teach you how you can effectively incorporate mobility flows, releases, activations and stretches into your training programs.
- Learn from International Fitness Industry Leaders
- Receive unlimited access to Comprehensive Resources such as Videos, Manuals and Articles to further refine and sharpen your skills.
- 3 Fitness Australia CEC’s
TBA ACE CEC’s
- Price: $180 for 100% online and self paced
THE MOBILITY ONLINE COURSE IS HOSTED THROUGH THE FTI WORLD CLASS ONLINE EDUCATION PLATFORM. THROUGH THIS EXPANSIVE PLATFORM, YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Progress through the content at your own pace (within 12 months)
- Consume a wide variety content, including instructional videos and in-depth manuals
- Engage in online discussion with other course participants
- Take online exams at your own pace
What’s this course about?
Mobility is an essential component of ANY exercise program. This is the case whether it is a one-on-one session or group exercise session. It is paramount to helping your participants move better and minimising the chances of injury occurring. Most people have misunderstood mobility and think that it is merely a few stretches before a session. This couldn’t be further from the truth and this kind of routine will often lead to less efficient movement. There is a combination of both theory and practical components. Participants work together in groups as they practice the techniques and see the impact it has on movements. The course is supported with a series of videos and detailed manual so participants have resources to continually refer to. Our seated posture has placed an even greater emphasis on the importance of mobility training. Clients do not want to just look good but they also want to feel good and move better. Clients don’t want aggravating niggles present as they exercise. Instead, they want good posture and a reduction of pain from previous injuries.
Who will benefit?
Fitness enthusiast, gym instructor, fitness instructor, personal trainer, group fitness instructors, physical education teachers and general public.
The course covers the essential components of any well designed mobility program in depth: Joint Rolling; Self-Myofascial Release; Mobilisations; Activations; Stretching. It is a combination of these elements that will enable clients to move more freely and through a greater range of motion when exercising.