The 2-Day Pain-Free Performance Specialist Certification (PPSC) is an integrated prevention based system for personal trainers, coaches and fitness professional to optimize their client’s fitness and performance around the common presence of pain, dysfunction and injuries.
Developed by injury prevention expert Dr. John Rusin, The Pain-Free
Performance Specialist Certification is an integrated prevention based system for optimizing performance around the presence of pain and dysfunction.
Over the last decade, this system has been battle-tested and proven at the highest levels of professional and Olympic sport, as well as implemented with general fitness clientele. It is a game changing system in how to stay healthy while performing at a high level, and preventing injuries before they ever occur.
At the completion of this course, attendees will earn the Pain-Free Performance Specialist Certification (PPSC) and become registered Pain-Free Performance Training System providers listed globally via GETPPSC.COM.
- Be the first to complete this world renowned training certification in Singapore
- Discount for ExPRO 2020 Delegates as part of your ExPRO Pass Purchase
- Earn the Pain-Free Performance Specialist Certification (PPSC) and become registered Pain-Free Performance Training System providers listed globally
- First ever Singapore course coming 27th & 28th September 2020
- $900 SEB (before 1st April), $1020 EB (before 1st August) $1120 Regular Price
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In this 16-hour certification course, attendees will master some of the most powerful injury prevention based theories, methods and modalities to take instant action in the implementation of Dr. John Rusin’s Pain-Free Performance Training System, including:
1. Optimizing The 6 Foundational Movement Patterns
2. Real Time Movement Pattern Screening Protocols
3. Advanced Assessment of The Shoulder, Hip, Ankle and Lower Back
4. The 6-Phase Dynamic Warm Up Sequencing System
5. Soft Tissue, Self Myofascial Release and Stretching Drills
6. Mobility and Corrective Exercise Protocols
7. Postural Reeducation and Activation Drills
8. Central Nervous System Stimulation Strategies
9. Pain-Free Programming via Movement Pattern Pyramid System
10. Coaching and Cueing The Foundational Movement Patterns
11. Building Long Term Health Through Pain-Free Strength and Resilience
OPTIMAL TRAINING CAN’T JUST FOCUS ON HEALTH OR PERFORMANCE. THE TWO MUST CO-EXIST.
Forget what you’ve been told, training shouldn’t make you choose between getting healthy or performing optimally. These two keystone areas of training focuses are highly interdependent on one another. If your goal is to look, feel and function your best, health and performance training must create synergy. But that’s exactly what most training systems miss.
The most effective training systems allow clients to achieve both health and performance simultaneously, while learning how to place their bodies in positions to be pain-free and resilient for life. And that’s exactly what becoming a Pain-Free Performance Specialist is all about. Read more online here (https://getppsc.com)
WHILE MOST PROGRAMS ONLY PLAY TO ONE’S STRENGTHS, SUCCESS DEPENDS ON ERASING YOUR CLIENT’S WEAKNESSES.
At the end of this two-day certification course, each attendee should leave being able to confidently run the following systems and strategies to upgrade your client’s pain-free performance training management:
1. Customize Movement Sequences To Eliminate Pain and Dysfunction
2. Quickly Screen The 6 Foundational Movement Patterns
3. Deep Dive Assessments For Movement Pattern Optimization
4. Choose Perfect Exercise Variation For Each Movement Pattern
5. Re-Systemize Your Client Management Around Pain and Dysfunction
Dane Bartz is the CEO of Linked Fit in Michigan. He loves researching different restorative methods that can be utilized in training to recover and regenerate the mind and body. He holds a variety of certifications from leading organizations such as NSCA, NASM, ACSM, USAW, and PPSC. Dane’s academic background includes a Ph.D. (Human & Sport Performance), masters (Exercise Physiology & Adult Fitness), and a bachelor’s (Exercise Science) degree. Dane is a Lead Instructor for the Pain- Free Performance Specialist Certification course. Additionally, he is a Michigan Advisory Board Member for the NSCA and an Academic Advisory Board Member for the Exercise Science Department at Maryville University in St. Louis, Missouri. His coaching and research involvement includes collegiate athletes, tactical operators, and general population clients. Bartz has presented at leading fitness and wellness organizations conferences around the United States such as the NSCA and more!