Fast-track injury rehab for elite athletes.
Special skills are required to get pro athletes back into competition quickly and safely, and to prevent injury recurrence – skills that are often kept in-house and guarded. These secrets are rarely taught outside elite in-house clinics and lockerooms because million-dollar contracts are at stake, and sports management teams know that the right skills can easily make the difference between a slow or a quick return to sport; a one-off injury or recurrent chronic injury that threatens the career of a valuable athlete. Now you can learn these secrets, and how to customise them for the athlete or the superfit, at our new course: REHAB ELITE.
In Rehab Elite our Senior International Rehab Trainer Educator, Australian Sports-Specialised Physiotherapist Chris Mallac brings together all his 20 years of experience with elite athletes, his own research and writing as the world-renowned Sports Injury Doctor, and his passion and effectiveness as an Educator, to this highly practical 3-day face to face course.
- Learn the skills and techniques to customise rehabilitation programs for the athlete or superfit
- Taught by Senior International Rehab Trainer Educator, Australian Sports-Specialised Physiotherapist Chris Mallac
- Super Early Bird $1400 (before 18th January 2019)
Early Bird Price $1550 (before 1st February 2019)
Regular Price $1700
- 2nd ever Rehab Elite Course 22nd, 23rd & 24th Feb 2019, exclusively at Fit Singapore
*Must have previously completed Rehab Masterclass*
What you will get
- Three full days face to face practical learning as part of a small and carefully selected group (max 14 invited) with Chris Mallac; incl manual and handouts.
- “Stretch band” and “Pocket Physio Max” equipment by Lockeroom
- Rehab Express Online as part of pre-course preparation;
- Understanding Neuro-dynamics and what is safe ‘nerve stretching’.
- The role of Muscle Stimulators from surgery to ‘fit to play’, including practical sessions to experience how they work for injuries.
- Understanding Optimum Function of the Pelvis and its critical and central role in high-end athletes.
- Exit Criteria for Athletes: How do you know when the client is functionally strong and ready to go back and train/play?
- The latest in PNF Technique and how it is extensively used in the athletic rehab world. Understanding the causative factors in overuse injuries (Chris’ famous BEETROOT formula), including the science of “Load Management”.
- The role of Muscle Stimulators from surgery to ‘fit to play’, including practical sessions to experience how they can work for injuries.
- The importance of hip rotation and ankle dorsiflexion: assessment and unique mobility techniques to improve it.
- Occlusion Training” – all you need to know on this exciting field and how it applies to rehabilitation.
- Blend new movements into functional patterns, lifestyle, and set homework for your clients to keep them improving in their own time.
- Extensive Case Studies