YogaFit founded is the largest yoga mind body fitness school in the world, with emphasis on sports science and alignment principles as well as the ancient traditions of Yoga. Bringing Yoga to everybody in a safe accessible and adaptable way YogaFit allows for a full range of fitness levels age groups and health conditions while maintaining the essence of the practice.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Open to fitness instructors, personal trainers, medical providers, teachers and healthcare professionals you will not only improve your practice but will change the way you communicate with yourself and clients. YogaFit Trainings are also perfect for yoga enthusiasts that want to deepen their personal practice. Practitioners of all lineages can benefit from taking a YogaFit training, having trained over 250000 people around the world and over 50 different educational modules.
YogaFit for Injury Prevention/Recovery
No one likes to get injured. But for an athlete, an injury can constitute a major setback and even hinder or end a professional career. Unfortunately, once an injury does occur, the likelihood of recurrence or additional problems increases. With its dual focus on recovery and prevention, this two-day intensive shows you how to help athletes return to their game post-injury and, perhaps more important, help them prevent injuries in the first place so they can stay in the game. Ideal for sports professionals who work with athletes—yoga teachers, personal trainers, physiotherapists, and strength and conditioning coaches.
- Learn from one of the worlds leading Yoga Education Schools right here in Singapore
- Join Senior Trainer Claudia Micco and founder and CEO of YogaFit© Inc Beth Shaw, all the way from USA
- TBA 2020
- INJURY PREVENTION/RECOVERY $450 Early Bird (before 16th August) Regular $525
1.7 ACE CEC’s
What you will learn:
- To identify and assess risk factors for the most common sports-related injuries
- To navigate the complex world and unique challenges of athletes, whether they’re professional, diehards, or weekend warriors
- How conventional medicine manages sports injuries and how yoga complements conventional treatment options
- How adding yoga to an athlete’s training regimen can promote wellness, enhance performance and longevity, and prevent injuries
- How yoga can be a corrective and strengthening exercise for all-around elite performance and longevity
- How to create a yoga program that will enhance strength, flexibility, balance and focus for both professional and casual athletes
- How to create an individualized, therapeutically oriented yoga program using sequencing, breathing techniques, meditation, and other yoga-based methods that focus on intervention, activity modification, and rehabilitation
Continuing Education Credits
– 1.7 ACE CECs
– 16 Yoga Alliance CEUs
Claudia Micco and Beth Shaw
Claudia has served as a Senior Trainer and content provider for YogaFit Inc. since 2000. She holds her ERYT 500 through both the Yoga Alliance of USA and Australia and is ACE-certified. With over 30 years in the spa and fitness industry, Claudia is a leading expert in this field, travelling extensively through Europe, Australia and the US, training fitness instructors in yoga, mind/body fitness, holistic health and active aging.
Author, visionary & entrepreneur, Beth is the founder and CEO of YogaFit© Inc., the largest yoga fitness school in the world, with over 200,000 students on six continents.
As one of the utmost leading experts in “mind, body and fitness,” Shaw is recognized as an industry pioneer drawing from years of experience and expertise in nutrition, exercise, yoga and holistic healing.